Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Second Horriblest Birthday

Last year, I thought my birthday couldn't get any worse. This year, I believe, it will prove me wrong.


I'm slowly losing all threads I have connected to him. He's already untagged himself from so many pics on FB so that he will not be associated with me anymore. I know, oneday, there will be NO pictures that I have together with him, and he will just be an unknown face, and I will be a whisper from the past.


This birthday, I wish, I could just have Tinky and him around for a whole day, just like we used to hang out together back then. But ah well, that's never going to happen.


A unHappy birthday to me, 27 years ago, Mom, you gave birth to a majorly useless monster of a heartbreaking, cheating daughter. Here's to living life without my penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment